Roasted Salmon with Tienda Salsita Salsa Verde Asado
Let the salsa do the work for you. This recipe is packed with flavor but comes together with ease. Serve alongside rice, an herby salad, in tacos, with avocado, or fresh warm bread. Most importantly enjoy with a glass of Kara Marie Riesling!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 jar Tienda Salsita Verde Asado Salsa
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. skin-on wild salmon, pin bones removed, cut into 4 filets
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Flaky salt or Tienda Salsita chile salt
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a small bowl combine salsa, shallot, orange, lemon, and olive oil. Season salmon with cumin and salt. Place salmon in a baking dish and coat with salsa mixture. Bake fish until filets are just opaque in the center and flakes with a fork, about 30 minutes. Broil the salmon until it is slightly charred on top, about 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs and flaky salt. For an added kick top with Tienda Salsita chile salt.